Monday, January 26, 2009

I Made It! Thing #23!

What a wonderful discovery program. I have learned so much and probably already forgotten so much about what is available on the web. I loved the format -- go at my own pace, but with a finishing date so as to keep with it. This was the incentive I needed to experiment with things on the web that would have just stayed on the back burner. So, thank you for the opportunity to explore and learn and earn some ce's to boot.

All of the "things" introduced me to new ideas that I had never encountered before. I will definely use some of them at work and at home. Flickr is a really wonderful tool for storing and sharing photographs; the Google Apps provide a way to share and work from any location which will be helpful; and I think this is a "tool" but I'm not sure, but discovering Lulu will definetly help me with a family cookbook that I have been trying to put together for three years.

I know I just breezed through these lessons, but I will definely revisit a lot of the sites and become more familiar and comfortable with the. No, I'm not done -- I'm just getting started. WWW -- Watch out!

No comments: